For the years 2006 to 2016, Mike earned the 100% Club designation for sales performance in the residential home segment
To become a member of the RE/MAX Hall Of Fame you have distinguished yourself as one of the elite in the entire real estate industry. In your career with RE/MAX you have produces sales exceeding those of entire sales staff of other real estate companies. This extraordinary professional achievement along with dedication and loyalty qualifies you for a place of honor in the RE/MAX Hall Of Fame.
With unparalleled content RRi Real Estate training is business-vaulting, life-changing experiences where attention to detail is surpassed only by the delivery of extraordinary value. It encompasses a combination of essential business strategies, leadership tools and sales skills.
This is about a completely systemized, efficient, and “different” approach to this business so totally in contradiction to everything taught to and done by 90% of all agents. This course heavily emphasises marketing.
A highly sought after speaker and trainer, Mark Leader challenges, motivates and entertains sales professionals with keynote addresses for real estate conferences, awards events and sales rallies throughout North America. With wit and wisdom, Mark shares his timeless philosophy and indisputable methods for lasting success, leaving a trail of re-invigorated sales professionals who quickly rise to the top of their game.
Dwayne is an authority on the subject of increasing production. After years of top production in the Real Estate industry, Dwayne turned his success into a platform for education across North America. His career’s rapid ascent is a case study in the importance of mind set and dedication to achieving results.
REALTORS® with NAR's e-PRO® certification demonstrate:
- Adv anced training in using the latest technology and social media to promote your property or find your next home
- Clear understanding of the ways that e-office strategies, rich media and social networking can benefit today's consumer in a real estate transaction
- Excellence in adopting, implementing, and promoting technology best practices
- Ethics with commitment to use technology in fair and responsible manner
- Professionalism by completing an education program designed to keep one’s technical knowledge and skill sets up-to-date
View Mike's e-PRO® profile on NAR's website.
The overall goals of ABR® designation is:
- Prepare real estate professionals to thoroughly represent buyer-clients in real estate transactions and provide the quality of service and degree of fidelity to buyers that sellers have customarily enjoyed
- Offer ideas and methods for building a buyer representation business
- Develop a self-customized tool for conducting a buyer counselling session
See Mike's profile on the REBAC site.
Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) agents have proven record of success—3X success, in fact. Compared to the average REALTOR®, CRS agents have been in the business nearly three times longer, have three times the number of annual tansactions and generate three times the amount of gross sales. CRS agents must meet stringent education and experience requirements. That’s why only 3% of REALTORS® are Certified Residential Specialists. CRS agents are dedicated professionals. They work to ensure success for their home-buying and selling clients by tapping into their superior training, exceptional professional referral network, and timely and cutting edge industry resources. View Mike's profile on the CRS website.